Chubb Travel Insurance allows you to choose who you want to protect. Choose from the following options:
- Individual / Group: Cover at least 1 insured person to a maximum of 6 insureds persons, aged 18 years onwards.
- Me and My Family: Minimum 2 insured persons with at least 1 accompanying adult aged 18 years onwards. Any one or two adults travelling with any number of children. The adults need not be related but the children must be related to one of the adults.
- Child insured under the Family Plan must be unmarried, unemployed and aged between 45 days and 18 years old or up to 23 years old if studying full time in a tertiary institution.
- Individual: One person travelling alone aged 18 years onwards.
- Me and My Family: For two adults who are legally married or who have been permanently living together for at least three months, and their legal children. Trips made by any of the children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by either one of the Insured adults.