Whether you are an occasional or frequent traveller, Chubb Travel Insurance provides travel insurance cover directly to individuals and families. With the new and improved plan, you now have the option to choose the benefits and level of cover you need to suit your travel itinerary. With a new add-on option, you also have the flexibility to select only the benefits you need for your future trip.
How Chubb Travel Insurance works
- Choose between an annual multi-trip and a single trip policy.
- Choose who you wish to cover.
- Provide the age of all travellers.
- Choose the cover option for your holiday destination.
- Choose if you want any optional add-on benefits.
What you’ll always get
There are some benefits we believe you will always need. Chubb Travel Insurance provides:
- Up to S$2 million for Medical Expenses
- 24/7 Worldwide Medical Emergency Assistance
- Up to S$2 million to cover any Personal Liability
- Up to S$20,000 if you have to cancel or cut short your holiday due to specified causes
- Up to S$8,000 for Loss or Damage of Personal Property, Baggage and Money
- Up to S$2,000 for Travel Disruption
Click here for full Benefit Schedule
Optional Add-on Benefits
Choose the optional benefits that you need:
- Covers cancellation of Overseas Wedding Photo Shoot due to specified causes.
- Lifestyle coverage such as Rental Vehicle Excess, Alternative Accommodation Expenses etc.
- Reimbursement for entertainment expenses for hole-in-one, loss or damage of golf equipment and unused green fees
- Covers your Ski Equipment, Piste Closure, and unused expenses
- Adventurous Sports cover
- Post Journey Medical Expenses incurred within 48 hours after returning to Singapore
- Additional Payout for Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement due to Terrorism
- Cover for your Jewellery and Sporting Equipment (Personal Effects)
Click here for full terms, conditions and exclusions